Welcome to St. Anne Catholic Grade School located in Warren, Michigan
As you browse through our web site, you will find information about our academics, policies, clubs, activities and groups we sponsor, as well as other interesting information about our school.
We provide a quality education in addition to well-rounded activities for students in Preschool through 8th grade.
Our mission flows from the Archdiocese of Detroit and the Catholic Church. We seek to serve, teach, lead, and produce graduates who:
- Follow Jesus and the way of life He teaches us to live.
- Listen, read, write, speak, think, and communicate clearly, imaginatively, and effectively;
- Process the skills and competencies of a grade school education;
- Understand diverse cultural heritages;
- Have a sense of self discipline and responsibility and a desire to serve Jesus and others.
We hope you enjoy viewing our site. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions or comments.
St. Anne’s School News
All families who registered for trunk or treat: we currently have 305 children registered to attend on Friday evening. Please plan on bringing at least 400 pieces of candy to distribute to
God of all knowledge, you knew us when we were still in our mother's womb. You know our comings and our goings. Grant us wisdom to act on the knowledge
Our Patron Saint
Great St. Anne,
whose name our school bears,
protect us and pray for us,
that like you,
we may serve God faithfully here on Earth
and be with Him in Heaven for all eternity.