St. Anne Catholic Grade School admits students of any race, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students of this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, national and ethnic origin or sex in the administration of its hiring personnel, educational policies, admissions, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs as required by the terms of Title IX of the Educational Act of 1972, Public Law 92-318 (as amended by Public Law 92-588).
I. Criteria for accepting registration:
(Preference is given in the following order if there is a waiting list):
1. Membership in St. Anne Parish
2. Activity/contribution to the Parish
3. Brothers/sisters at St. Anne Catholic Grade School
4. Previous enrollment in another Catholic school
5. Date of application
6. Previous academic and behavior records, which will be checked before enrollment, are considered final.
1. Because some students require special assistance that is not available at St. Anne Catholic Grade School, it may be necessary to recommend that they be enrolled in a school better able to meet their needs.
2. Kindergarten children must be five years of age by September 1st of the year of admission to that grade.
3. First grade children must be six years of age before September 1st of the year of admission to that grade.
4. All students participate in the Religious Education Program as developed by the Parish Religious Education Department.
5. All students living outside the Warren Consolidated School District are ineligible for bus service.